Maps sold by AutoGPS, Australia. Please visit AutoGPS.com.au Sygic Maps for more details.
- Insert the SD card in to the unit and turn on the unit
- Click on “NAVI” icon on the screen. System will load WinCE OS and prompt a message saying no navigation software found. Close the message.
- Click on settings
- Click on Navigate Setup ( or Navi Setup) and you will see a GPS path setting screen
- Click on the icon at the end of the path to set the new GPS path and point to Drive.exe
Path is: Storagecard/Drive/WindowsCE/Drive.exe
( click on each folder, and when you are inside the WindowsCe folder, you will see the Drive.exe file and select it)
- Once you select the Drive.exe file, click on the Home icon on to go back to the previous menu
- Click on Navigation ( from the WinCe menu) or NAVI from main menu to load the software
- Once loaded, it will ask to activate the map software and click on Activate
- You will see a Device ID displayed on your screen